01 January 2010

Bow Board

I made this the other day at work for Monkey's hair bows. Currently all her headbands are in a huge pile in a basket. None of them fit her anyways so I guess that's another project for another day... There are a million tutorials for bow boards around but here is what I came up with...





I just covered an 11x14 art canvas with fabric, hot glued ribbon strips and then one around the edge to finish it off. The flower was made from material left over from the canvas and her bubble skirt. It's official... I need to get going on Monkey's hair bow collection, it's SERIOUSLY lacking... Ciao

3 comments:

Angie@treasures for tots said...

Your bow board came out very cute! I LOVE the colors!

Katie said...

Cute! I made one of these for my daughter over the summer and LOVE it!

Katie said...

Hi Cassandra! THanks for visiting my blog. I'm not sure if you noticed the applique giveaway. Hurry and enter, my daughter is drawing names tomorrow :) I too have a newborn daughter. If you ever want to order flower clips or other accessories, let me know!

Post a Comment